Part 13 - It is still too fast.
There are still a few problems with it running too fast.
To slow it down a little more, instead of editing the animation directly, let's change the speed of the animation.
In the animations folder, in Project, double-click the file called
pusher.controller this looks like
This will open the "Animator" window somewhere. It opened it in the middle screen for me.
This presents the full 'State' engine of the Animator.
Basically, it's saying, "Upon Entry" go to the "pusher" animation. That's all really.
pusher animation in the Animator window.
The Inspector will show its properties, in this case we want to change the 'Speed'. It's best to play with this. I went with 0.25 or ¼ of the original speed.
More posts in this series.
- Part 01 - Installation
- Part 02 - Concepts
- Part 03 - Navigation
- Part 04 - Git and Unity
- Part 05 - Building a project
- Part 06 - Adding some plugins
- Part 07 - Creating some objects
- Part 08 - Physics
- Part 09 - Pushing things & animation
- Part 10 - Pushing coins
- Part 11 - Custom Scripting
- Part 15 - Materials
- Part 16 - User control
- Part 17 - Keyboard input - Fire
- Part 18 - Keyboard input - Movement
- Part 19 - Deleting Coins
- Part 20 - Walls
- Part 21 - Adding a GUI
- Part 22 - Adding the GameController
- Part 23 - Scoring links with events
- Part 24 - Refining the Game - Part 1
- Part 25 - Refining the Game - Part 2
- Part 26 - Refining the Game - Part 3
- Part 27 - More refinements
- Part 28 - Slowing the user down
- Part 29 - Some more changes